So, I can't figure out how to have a cute blog AND all of the fun stuff on here... I'm slowly trying to figure it out, so I'm asking for patience please!
other changes... Pfizer has decided to buy the company I work for. Not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing yet, but we'll see. God has a plan! The shareholders of my company will vote on April 23 to decide if they will allow the merger to take place. I should know more then! Until that time, please pray for us. This is the 3rd time in 2 years that my company has had a layoff and of course you all remember that Justin lost his job last year (although God provided an AMAZING job that he loves now!). My prayer is that God will put me where He wants me to be doing His work. If that's at Pfizer, then great, if it's not, that's great too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment